Study & Volunteer Abroad Group Program Cusco
Costs individual USD 1655 group of 4 p.p. USD 1520 p.p.
SPANISH, VOLUNTEER WORK AND ACCOMMODATION
- Spanish classes (3 wks, 60 hours, max. 6 students per group)
- Volunteer work (2 weeks, either mornings or afternoons)
- Homestay (20 nights, half board, double rooms)
- Roundtrip transfer from and to Cusco airport
- One day Train tour or 4 day Hike to Machu Picchu
(Tour: Machu Picchu entrance, expedition train roundtrip, bus tickets roundtrip, transfers, guided tour)
(Hike: 3 days of hiking, accommodation in lodges, all meals during the hike, bike tour, Machu Picchu entrance, expedition train ticket back, bus tickets roundtrip, transfers, guided tour. Optional: river rafting & zip line).
- Sacred Valley Tour (1 day): Inca ruins, villages and local markets
(Transport by bus, guide, entrances, and lunch buffet)
- Adventure tour (1 day): biking / rafting
(Transport by bus, guide, instructions, and equipment)
- Welcome dinner
- 1 Peruvian cooking class
- 1 visit in town to place or neighborhood of interest
- 1 visit to the market
- 1 music class
- 1 salsa dance class
- 1 visit to a museum
Note: This is a Sample Program; program can be modified according to client’s wishes. All elements are subject to change.